Motorcycles

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tinnmanjr 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

tinnmanjr
    Keymaster

Welcome to MotorcycleATVtrader.com! It’s an honor to have you today and we are grateful you’ve come to visit! I’d like to set a couple of guidelines out there to try and reduce any problems that may arise in the future.

-Be respectful and mindful of the person selling their machine. If you don’t agree with the price, there is no need to argue. Simply give your offer and go from there.

-The same goes for the seller. If someone offers sends you an offer and you feel it’s far too low. Just simply reply with a “no thanks” or a counter offer and move on.

-In your post, please give as much information as possible about the Machine being sold.
    (i.e. year, make, model, color (if no pictures), miles, the good, the bad)

-In your pose, please provide the location (City/State) where the Machine is located.

-PLEASE DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION LIKE ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN THE PUBLIC FORUM.

-As we will do our best to ensure that no scammers are on here, please take caution. If someone is asking you to do something out of the norm, please let me *tinnmanjr* or *spamjeff* know.

tinnmanjr
    Keymaster

I’m selling my 2008 YZF-R6. It has 9500 miles on her and she’s been garaged when not on the road. Tires are like new and its been very well maintained. I’m asking $7,000 but I’m open to reasonable offers.

This motorcycle is located in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Bike1

Bike2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Proudly powered by WordPress   Premium Style Theme by www.gopiplus.com